Sullivan College of Technology & Design Instructions for entering Midterm & Final Grades
To enter the CampusVue faculty portal and enter student grades, follow the steps below:
1. Log on to your computer at school or at home as you usually do.
3. Enter your username as your first name initial and your last name run together in small case letters (i.e., John Doe would use email@example.com).
4. Enter your password, the same password that you use to log onto the computer.
5. After entering your username and password, click the Login button, and this will take you to the Faculty Portal Website.
6. Click on the My Classes tab located on the left-hand side of the page to locate your Class Schedule and/or your Gradebook. When using either of these pages, be sure to select the current quarter to view.
7. Once in the Gradebook section, select a class. Then select the Final Grades tab. It will bring up the list of students that are still in the class. Students that have been dropped or have withdrawn will not appear. The appropriate grade is already in the system for them. Enter the grades for each student. You also have the option of entering a comment and/or a numeric grade for the student if you wish to do so. This is not required though. Once done entering grades for the class, click the “Post Final Grades” button. This completes the process and officially posts or transmits the grade information.
8. Once you’ve posted the grades, you cannot change the grade information that has been entered. If a correction needs to be made, please contact someone in the Registrar’s Office.
9. After entering the grade information for one class, use the Back button to go back to the first page of the website where your classes are listed. Click on another class, and repeat the process. Do this until all grades have been entered for all your classes.
10. Instructors are required to enter final grades of A, B, C, D, F for all students. When posting final grades, feel free to leave a comment that students will see on their student portal.