Did you know there are a lot of specialty scholarships available through Sullivan University? Check out the Sullivan Catalog(specifically pages 23-29) to find out more information about these scholarships. Your professors may know of other possible scholarship opportunities, so be sure to ask in class! Below are some scholarship opportunities that might be applicable to students on our campus:
- Active Heroes Scholarship- This scholarship established by Sullivan University is in honor and support of Active Heroes, a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting & helping America's military families through physical and mental therapy, home repairs and community outreach, financial assistance and community reintegration.
- Amount: Associates degree - full tuition through completion of an Associates degree program
- Amount: Bachelor's degree - 50% tuition discount through completion of Bachelor's Degree program
- Brennan Davis Memorial Scholarship- Must be either a current student at Sullivan University, in at least the 2nd year of studies, pursuing an associate or bachelor's degree within the College of Business Administration or Finance; or a Sullivan University alumnus currently pursuing a degree within the Graduate School.
- Amount: $1,000
- Chef Thomas J. Hickey Sr. Scholarship- Must be an outstanding culinary arts student who has completed at least 56 credit hours at Sullivan University. Deadline is announced during Winter Quarter, Scholarships are awarded in the Spring Quarter.
- Amount: Up to Full Contract Tuition for Quarters 4, 5 and 6 for a student on an 18-month contract
- Kathy Mattingly-Kidwell Memorial Scholarship- Must be a current Graduate student and must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- Amount: $1,500
- Kerry Sommerville Memorial Hospitality Management Jr./Sr. Year Scholarship- Must be a graduate of Associate of Science Degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management of Sullivan University with a minimum 3.0 GPA, continuing in the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management program and submit an application.
- Amount: Full tuition for continuation of Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Paralegal Studies (BSPS) Scholarship- Applicants must have an Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Sullivan, and have at least 48 quarter hours remaining to complete the BSPS Degree.
- Amount: $1,250
- Order of the Golden Toque Scholarship- Must be a current student in 3rd or 4th quarter in a NCHS program and have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Amount: $5,000
This list doesn't have all of the possible scholarships listed, nor does it give all of the applciation information. Find out more information by looking at the Student Catalog here!