All classes are operating on their normal schedules.
Last Update: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 8:34 PM
SCTD does not normally cancel classes due to inclement weather. On those rare occasions when conditions indicate that a cancellation or delay is necessary, an announcement will be broadcast first on WHAS TV and WHAS Radio and posted on this website. The announcement will state either that (1) classes are cancelled for a specific period of time or (2) that classes are on a delayed schedule. A delayed schedule means that class periods are delayed/adjusted as shown in the schedule below.
The inclement weather schedule for regular (non-modular) classes is:
- 8:05 classes meet from 10:05 am - 11:10 am
- 10:25 classes meet from 11:15 am - 12:20 pm
- 12:45 classes meet from 12:25 pm - 1:30 pm
- 3:05 classes meet from 1:35 pm - 2:40 pm
- 6:00 classes meet from 6:00 pm - 8:10 pm
Inclement Weather/Emergency Schedule for the Computer Network Administration and Computer Network Security and Forensics classes is:
- Morning Classes: 10:05 am - 12:20 pm
- Afternoon Classes: 1:05 pm - 3:20 pm
- Evening Classes: 6:00 pm - 8:10 pm